The Arisaka 600 Series IR Light is an illumination package consisting of the Arisaka 600 Series Light Body, Momentary Tailcap, and Surefire KM2-E White/IR Scout head. Simply add an aftermarket Scout mount of your choice for a complete lighting solution.
The latest revision Surefire KM2-E heads utilize a TIR lens that focuses the beam and provides plenty of throw, producing 350 lumens in white mode and 120 mW for infrared.
Included is the low profile 600 Series Light Body for an unobstructed, close fit when using an Arisaka Inline, Offset, or Side Scout Mount, along with Arisaka Momentary Tailcap which eliminates accidental constant activation under stress.
The Arisaka 600 Series is compatible with all Surfire Scout tail caps:
- Surefire Z68 clicky
- Surefire UE socketed tailcap – for use with remote switches
- Surefire DS socketed tailcap – has both a remote switch port and clicky switch
The 600 Series Light will fit in any aftermarket Scout mount, as it retains the mounting holes and square lug interface on the underside of the light body.
- Beam: 350 lumens white / 120 mW IR
- Run time: 2.5 hours white / 16.75 hours IR
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (including batteries)
- Length: 5.4 in.
- Diameter: 1.125 in. at the head
The 600 Series IR Light is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized. High quality Buna-N O-rings and two CR123 batteries are included.
Made in the USA.