Building you own roller-lock firearm can be an exciting challenge. Send us your rolled receiver flat and we will fit it to our fixtures and weld it up for you. Our receiver weld-up service will help ensure that your new firearm is starting off in the right direction!
Restrictions and exclusions apply so please READ CAREFULLY:
This is a weld-up service only. No receiver manipulation or machining is performed other than minor receiver tweaks in order to fit our fixtures.
- Receivers must be marked with mfr/model/serial per ATF code (no exceptions)
- Receivers must be properly rolled (un-bent flats are not accepted)
- Single rear push-pin receivers only (pistol calibers and 5.56/300BLK)
- All weldments and components are provided by you and must be fully demilled and ready for welding
- No pre-installed barrels for trunion weld-up
- Receiver top picatinny rails must have windows pre-cut if they will cover markings
Base weld-up service includes welding of the following:
- Clam shell seam (trunion seam, magwell seam, rear tang seam)
- Rear push-pin bushing
- Rear sight base
- Optic mount tab
- Return shipping
Copy of a valid photo ID or valid Federal Firearms License must be included with your project. All Federal, State and local laws apply.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!