The D54/10 10mm semi-automatic pistol is built on the same foundations of quality and craftsmanship as our other models. Every D54/10 is hand-crafted from a select group of new domestic and German demilled parts to deliver exceptional value.
** Please note that we recondition/replace German demilled parts as necessary however due to their nature some parts, including but not limited to, magazines and recoil rods may exhibit signs of normal wear.
- Properly rolled and welded upper receiver with the finest attention to detail
- Integral receiver top 1913 picatinny rail
- Free-floating U.S. made nitrided stainless steel 3-lug barrel
- Barrel features HK 3-lug pattern with 9/16 x 24 threaded muzzle
- Muzzle thread protector is included
- German tungsten filled sear-ready bolt group
- Enhanced recoil reduction system
- German last round bolt hold open mechanism
- Spring-loaded anti-rattle magazine release
- Poylmer “tropical” style handguard
- SEF Navy-style trigger group (semi auto)
- Includes one reconditioned/used German 30 round polymer straight detachable magazine
- A1 endcap with sling swivel (pistol)
- Sights: Rear rotary drum; Front hooded post
- Fully parkerized with HK Black Duracoat final finish
- SSR™ Technology
- Caliber: 10mm AUTO
- Barrel length: 8.9″
- Barrel twist: 1:15 with 6 right-hand grooves
- Operation: Semi-automatic roller-delayed blowback
Be the first to review “Dakota Tactical D54/10 Semi-Automatic 10mm Pistol”
You must be logged in to post a comment.