The iconic bullpup-style Steyr AUG has been one of the most recognizable rifles in the world since its adoption by the Austrian army in 1977. Now available for civilian use as the Steyr AUG A3 M1, it is a semi-automatic ambidextrous rifle platform with adjustable short-stroke gas-piston operation chambered in 5.56x45mm (.223 Remington).
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Operation: Semi-automatic, Adjustable short-stroke gas-piston
- Receiver material: Hard Eloxal-coated aircraft aluminum
- Caliber: 5.56 x 45 mm (.223 Rem)
- Barrel: 16.375 in. chrome-lined cold hammer forged (18.375 in. with muzzle brake)
- Rifling: 6 grooves, 1:9 RH Twist
- Sights: High 16-slot MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rail
- Safety: Two-position trigger-blocking
- Trigger: Single-stage , 9lb 8oz weight
- Stock material/type: synthetic/bullpup
- Length of pull: 15 in.
- Recoil pad: Elastomer; 0.3 in. thick
- Sling swivels: Two (front QD, rear reversible)
- Weight: 7.8 pounds (empty)
- Overall length: 28.15 in.
- Color: Black, Mud, OD Green or White
- Included accessories: Owner’s manual, (1) 30-round polymer magazine